Friday 2 March 2012

Origami

Day 9 - Origami

Here's the thing....I offered to run a card stall for a Ladies Night at my child's primary school tonight before I had decided to start the 40days project.  It's 5.15pm. Having just got home after setting up the hall I need to return by 6.30pm and I have to fit the project and get some food in between time!

So today's project has to be quick!

I'm making origami bunny rabbits.  I've done a bit of origami before, this is supposed to be one of the easier ones.

I'm starting with squares of paper but I'm not just going to brown or white.  I'll follow the instructions and hopefully blog again in twenty minutes with photos of completed bunnies! 

Here are the folds that we made - in twenty minutes, speed crafting - apparently it's based on the design for a water bomb!












At this point we 'blew them up'.


Here are the finished bunnies - we've given them pom pom tails as well.











2 comments:

  1. seriously cute and so easy to look after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love these! (and much cheaper to keep than Buz and Bella!!!)

    ReplyDelete